Thursday, October 23, 2008

Survey


I got some problems with my pictures for my survey (see above and below)





Well I had some problems with the size of the pictures. Using photoshop it didn't go well. But when using paint I get quite satisfied pictures.

For my survey you can watch it on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yb8wbyBRt97CiOP7rAzx5w_3d_3d
But I need to say that it is still a test version at this moment.
I like to know your opinion about it. Because the little time there is left I think I am not going to change it that much.

1 comment:

Andre - AC said...

Hello, Bert
I've looked at your survey and don't have much to suggest aside from what I said about the previous post, but I understand that you may be overly constrained by time and the limitations of the free survey format.
Axel and I thought it could still be good for you to get survey results from your classmates and tutors/instructors.
For further thoughts on this, please see your e-mail.
Gr, AC