Thursday, September 18, 2008

wednesday a bad day..

Yesterday I had misfortune. I was working (and at the same time chatting) on my laptop and thought it could be nice to drink a cup of coffee. So I made coffee, because the temperature of the coffee I placed the cup next to my laptop on the left side, otherwise there is a chance to push it off with the mouse. I wanted to take a swig, someone chatted to mo and I wanted to response, I put my cup before me and wanted to type........ bang.... I pushed with my hand the cup coffee over my laptop.... What a foolish action.. I tried do dry it with paper tissues and placed it in the sun. After a few hours I tried to turn it on... It worked and I was happy, because I expected it was damaged. So I told someone that it worked and at the sime time my screen turned grey. After a reset it worked again, but the harddisk was damaged. I did again a reset and it functioned quite well, but I needed to go.... The question is now: Will my laptop survive the coffee-test?

No comments: