Thursday, September 25, 2008

Progress

Last monday we had a meeting with Axel. Because he was alone we didn't had much time to talk invidual to Axel about the progress. But I didn't had that much progress to show him, because he already saw at my blog my idea and gave comments on it.
The comments were to use Maxwell render and a handy survey tool is http://www.monkeysurvey.com/.
He showed me quickly how maxwell worked.

So for me was the order to explore how the monkeysurvey works and to go further with my Rhino model and use maxwell render.

I have made a test survey and I know how it works, I can even put images on it, what is important for my survey.

I am busy with my Rhino model. But I still cannot use maxwell render. I talked with Paul de Ruiter about maxwell and he said that there were some license for maxwell, but they could be lost in the fire. So I send him a reminder to search for the license, otherwise he should order some new license. But at this moment he didn't mailed me yet.
An option is to download the Demo version of Maxwell, but I can't install them at the computers of Bouwkunde. I will try this at home, because I need some trial renders for the presentation of mondays.

No comments: